RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME!! Part 3: Davy Jones and the rest of the gang

Piper Laurie!  I asked her about Tyrone Power- she said he was a sweetheart.  As I suspected.

  Edie McClurg!

 Butch Patrick!

Peter Lupus and Martin Landau!  Peter Lupus flirted with me- said he loved my curly hair and that it looked like I had been doing something naughty!


Natasha Henstridge!

 Van Williams!  Green Hornet!

 Pat Carroll!  (Voice of Ursula in Little Mermaid.  I had to tell her I was another Ursula!)

 Handsome Brad Rowe from Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss... he chatted about Seattle and his love of making documentaries...

 Valerie Harper!

And Yes, I met Davy Jones just a couple of weeks before he died.  I can't believe he's gone.  He was full of life at the show- dancing, posing, and signing for all his girly fans. 

RIP Davy Jones.




More on the California Adventure still to come....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

OMG! I didn't know you got to meet Davy Jones! And I touched you! I feel so uplifted now. Even though Mickey Dolenz was my favorite.
And Martin Laundau! He rocks. I was totally into the freaky Space 1999 show.

AtomicWarBride said...

LOL! Yes I met Davy. Mike was my favorite but they are all cool. Sad that Davy died- when I saw him he was full of energy and surrounded by lots of girlie fans.