RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH Giveaway WINNER!!!!

I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you that posted comments on my blog- I am tickled pink and honored to be the recipient of such sweet words!

I was especially honored to have a bunch of fellow cemetary buffs commenting on my cemetary angel- thank you!! 

OK, without further ado, I have used Random.Org to help me choose the winner and the winner of my cemetary photo is:

"MOI" Freubel from the Netherlands!!!!!  http://freubel-art.blogspot.com/

CONGRATS!!!!!  I will send the print out asap and will be emailing you privately to get your address.

Thank you everyone for playing and a huge thank you to Lisa for hosting this awesome event!  I am so sad that this year is the last year. 

-Rita

2 comments:

"MOI" Freubel said...

Oh my gosh !!!!! Seriously Rita?
I had to look twice and got goosebumps!!!!!
You've made my day and I'm so thankful for your print !!
I you only knew how much I loved it and I'm so happy !! :)

I'll send you a email with my information and
Thank you soooooooooo much!!!
Hugs from me
Rian

"MOI" Freubel said...

Rita....
about the digital whisper.
Please join us overthere. It is such a close and friendly group.
I promise you would feel like home !
There is so much to do-share-laugh and explore :)
It is one of my fav. places to be.

Rian xxx