RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Thursday, February 3, 2011

One World One Heart Blog Giveaway


I am pleased to be participating again in the One World One Heart Event!  This wonderful event gives bloggers all over the world a chance to get to know each other, to meet and greet via the web. 

My name is Rita Bellanca aka the Atomic War Bride.  I love to dabble in all types of art media- from jewelry to painting to digital art to sculpture to photography and anything in-between.  I'm especially drawn to images/ideas from the 1940s thru the 1960s- everything from old etiquette books to fashion catalogs to educational films, but I also have a darker more gothic side- I love to wander around cemetaries with my camera. 

Hence my offering for the OWOH giveaway this year is one of my favorite cemetary photos:  "Decay".
I took this photo in a lovely small cemetary on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. 



Please leave a comment on this blog in order to be entered into the giveaway.  I will need a way to contact you so please be sure to include your email address or a link that leads to your email address. 

The winner will receive an 8x10 print of this photo.  I will pick the winner in the evening of Feb 17th and will notify said person by the 18th if not sooner.

Thank you for looking!!
Rita

117 comments:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

It really is a lovely photo! I have some wonderful old cemetary photos. I perhaps have a bit of an attachment as my husband use to work at the cemetary. I'm waving at you from Ohio.
Enjoy OWOH! Come visit my blog too! #220 needlewings at mac dot com

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Hello from Ky! This is my first time in this great event! I have found so many creative blogs!
Please Include Me In Your OWOH Door Prize Drawing! Thank You. Tee creationsbytee@gmail.com

Lisa said...

I love architectural photos like this, please add me to the list! Enjoy!

Lisa

pearlavenuestudios@sbcglobal.net

#70

Amy Weaver/The Weaver's Hand-Inspirational Mixed Media Artist said...

What a fabulous photo! Old cemeteries and especially cemetery angels have such a haunting beauty. i love wandering cemeteries and taking pictures of them too! please include me in your drawing and if you have a chance...visit my blog (#561)!

thanks!
Amy
theweavershand@sbcglobal.net

Dana said...

Wonderful photo. So nice to meet another Washingtonian in this wonderful blog hop. I would be honored to win your photo. If you have a chance, come by and visit. I'm #656. Cheers

Anna Circo said...

Greetings from sunny southern California. Beautiful gift. Please add me to your hat and I'll see you on your flight on OWOH as I'm #705. Cheers!

Saskia said...

Someone, somewhere is going to be very happy with your lovely giveaway...I can only dream it's me! :)

OWOH is a great trip around the (blog)world, thanks!

Sweet greetings from Belgium,
Saskia

nr 214 on the list
saskia.imbert@telenet.be

Elsina said...

It is a beautiful photo indeed! I would love to enter your give away. I am also participating in this OWOH. So nice to meet you!

Sigrid said...

A wonderful Giveaway. And I like your Blog also very well.
I try sometimes my luck with you to win the Giveaway.
Visit me, nevertheless, also... OWOH #646
Greetings
Sigrid

Teri said...

Your blog is great!! The photo your giving away is awesome! Thanks for joining. Come visit me at
http://designforty-8.blogspot.com/
Thanks Teri abella4@att.net

Klik said...

So nice angel! Count me in your giveaway, please. I'm from Russia

Nataly
http://klik-leisure.blogspot.com/

Redeker said...

what a touching photo! and also nice to meet you this way with OWOH! I'm from the Netherlands, small country, I live in the east.
it is nice to see your artistwork! I love to join.
Warm greeetings from Holland, Susanna

Rika said...

Nice to meet you,
What a wonderful photo.

Rein#170

bockel24 said...

Your crazy blog is heartwarming, and I adore cemetary angels - I often take photos of them myself. So please add my name to your drawing and thanks for entering mine!

Alice Stroppel said...

A beautiful photo.
Please enter my name.
Stop by my blog to win a crazy polymer clay face bracelet.
http://polymerclayetc.com/?p=2515
#341
Thanks so much,
Alice

Janine said...

Hallo , nice to meet you.
Thank you for giving us the chance to win your great doorprice.
Please count me in.
Please come visit me on my blog aswell,I join the OWOH- event too.
Regards from Germany and happy OWOH
Janine

Kathy said...

what a beautiful photo.. would love to win it.. so nice to meet you.. your blog is great..
am loving this OWOH... such beautiful work everywhere..
hope you'll stop by mine if you get a chance..
Thank you
Kathy
http://katiescowsudderthings.blogspot.com/
# 617

bub said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog.

Hoopie

One World One Heart 2011

www.hoopiesart.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

this is a beautiful photo, elegant and emotional.
Thank you for offering this item up! I hope you will stop over to my blog as well, I am giving away some handmade cards.
Heidi #259

http://heidishappystamping.blogspot.com/2011/01/it-is-time-for-owoh.html

fairyrocks said...

Imagine my delight to find someone at OWOH who loves the cemtary's. I have visited them for as long as I can remember. I also make stones for them, although I don't blog about that . I should, I have hundreds of photos from places I have been. Keep taking your awesome pictures.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE one of yours.

Georgina said...

Hey Rita, so nice to meet you. Love your spirit!! I grew up with stories of "La Llorona" and "The Cucui (might not be the correct spelling)" or better known as the Boogie Man!!

We had this maid as a children who used to tell us all these stories about all the weird goings-on in her village in Northern Mexico...my mother was livid when she found out and fired her, damn, we loved that maid!! It was my pussy brother who ratted her out!!! He's 56 now, and I still throw that up at him!! LOL

Anyway, have a great week and again, thanks for stopping by.

llornaarts.blogspot.com

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Love your creativity. Hope you have oodles of fun during OWOH. I've enjoyed it so much over the years seeing all of the wonderful blogs and meeting everyone. Thanks for your participation in the event.
Jody
visionquest2020 AT msn DOT com

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an interesting photograph! I dig it, sign me up! :)
and thanks for stopping by to say hi, your blog is great! :)

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Hi from the UK. Such a Fabulous photo. Please enter me for your giveaway. Wonderful blog too. If you have the time stop by and see me too.

http://myartfulmuse.blogspot.com/2011/01/fifth-annual-one-word-one-heart.html

Regina said...

Greetings Rita...it was wonderful wandering through you world today on my OWOH journey. Thank you for having me.

Love the photo.I love items like this. My muse is whispering!!

I hope that you will come and visit me too in Alabama on your next outing. #104 Southern Ooaks

Hugs,
Regi

Shelinwa said...

OH Love this and I have an Angel room that it would look neat in.
Please put my name in the hat and come see me at
www.shelinwa.blogspot.com

johanna said...

i LOVE cemetary photos! would be happy to win!

Jingle said...

This print is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love this! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to win! jinglesells at gmail dot com #357

Diane said...

What a fabulous blog! I really enjoyed browsing through everything. That pup is adorable! Your photograph is gorgeous! Please count me in & drop by my blog to join in mine. I attended Artfest in 2008 & it was great!
Happy OWOH!

ardith said...

What a wonderful photo. I am so into cemetery photos... could it be because my father was an undertaker?!

Please throw my name in your hat for your giveaway. I'd really love to win.

If you are out and about in blogland, drop by #521 and meet me!! I've enjoyed meeting you.

Nancy said...

Your photo is absolutely beautiful. I would love to hang it in my house.

Mimi said...

Beautiful photo, I would love to win!

Come on by my blog & enter my OWOH giveaway also, I'm #590.

Enjoy your journey,
Mimi

Hoerauf at comcast dot net
www.ScreamingMimiBlog.com

Helen Campbell said...

Greetings from a fellow Washingtonian! I’ve had fun browsing your blog, and must say I'm envious that you are going to Artfest. I've been the past three years, but couldn't swing it with two other events I wanted to attend this year. I invite you to come visit me during your OWOH tour at #769.
Cheers!

Lovey said...

Interesting image...pls count me in to win...#131

Teresa aka Tess said...

Gfreetings from Kansas, I love your blog. The photo is so pretty. I love angels and have a small angel collection to include a niece. It's your turn to visit:
http://theheartofwords.blogspot.com/2011/02/owoh-2011-giveaway.html
tkm1960(at)cox(dot)net

Yvonne said...

Hi Rita,

I love your mind and your offering:)

Thanks for popping by!

Cherry said...

Yea! So glad to be here. You have an awesome blog! Come check mine out sometime. Thanks for entering me!
Cherry

Artseyanne said...

A lovely photo, I do hope you are enjoying the ride. Please call on me at #100 if you have the chance.

suziqu's thread works said...

What a truely wonderful photo - it would be such a special prize to win so do count me in too.
thanks for visiting my blog and joining my giveaway.
All the way from Australia, Suzy

Anonymous said...

Hi Tita, I'm happy to see you here againa nd all you interesting things.
Have your best OWOH ever! ceriusdesigns@gmailDOTcom

Downunderdale said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - what a fabulous photo - would love the chance to win it

Anonymous said...

what an amazing photo and i adore your blog, I remember it from last years list, how could i forget that name??
If you get a chance come see my blog #25 at
http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
T'Rina
trinaxxl(at)yahoo(dot)com

carylsrealm said...

Hi Rita! Love the photo and would love to be entered!

fortuitous faery said...

greetings from frigid new jersey!

OWOH #528 (hope you can visit, too!)

conniechiwa (at) gmail dot com

rochambeau said...

Lovely Rita!
Like your photograph and your other art collages too!

xox
Constance

Sylvia Smiser said...

What a beautiful photo! I hope you will come visit my blog also!
Thanks so much!
Sylvia
sylvia@anaboocreations.com
http://www.anaboocreationsbysylvia.blogspot.com
# 711

Sharon House said...

Greetings from Victoria, BC

What a great photo! count me in...

Love your blog... it is way cool... and thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway.

Cheers,
Sharon
http://mystoryart.com
#298 on the list

Marit said...

It's so much fun to visit all different blogs and get to 'know' people from all over the world! Thank you for visiting my blog! I still haven't worked my way down the list - but since you visited me, you were the first to visit today! And my-oh-my, what a beautiful photo you made! I would love to use this on one of my art journal pages, so please count me in for your drawing! Love from the Netherlands, Marit (OWOH#501)

marit [at] maritspaperworld [dot] com

Carmen said...

Love the way your mind works - have just been looking through your older posts - love your ATC's. Another here who likes wandering through graveyards. Thanks for the chance to win that beautiful image.

Please feel free to visit my OWOH Post :)

Whoopidoo[at]btinternet[dot]com
OWOH# 365

BabesbyBarb said...

Hi I also love to visit really old cemeteries, great photo you have for your door prize, I hope that you can stop by my blog and see what I love to create
BabesbyBarb.blogspot.com
b_guilford@yahoo.com

MarissaDW said...

Hi Rita, My name is Marissa from Toronto, Ontario Canada. Love your photos. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy OWOH.

Marissa

Astrid Maclean said...

What a fantastic doorprize! Wonderful photo, I would love to be in with a chance to win!

Greetings from bonny Scotland.
PS If you have a moment and have not yet done so, please come and visit my giveaway too.

Susan said...

Hi Rita, Thank you for a lovely visit! I've enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know a little about you. What an amazing photo. Please enter me in your drawing and thank you for stopping by my blog to visit me. Warm regards, Susan

Healing Woman said...

I love cemetery angels too. Thanks so much for joining OWOH. I'd love to win your door prize. Please also fly on over for a visit to my blog at number 92.

Susan Burgess said...

I really enjoy statuary art! hhis photo is so neat and even a little scary! But I also adore angels and I love mixed media. I can just picture this photo in m,y art already. If I win maybe I'll make something for you with it even! Hugs, Sanna
sannabanana@comcast.net

Susan Burgess said...

ok let me try this again. The first message didn't take. So this is shorter I wanna win so I can make mixed media art with your loverly photo! Hugs , Sanna

AtomicWarBride said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments!!!

LucindaBee said...

Hello - thanks for visiting my blog. I love your door prize. I'll be back for a longer visit once I have finished my OWOH world tour!

Anonymous said...

Oh my ...I collect angels and old photos of angel statues. Soooo pretty
think of me
angelpainter1@yahoo.com

yoborobo said...

I love photos like this, that show the age of an object (and conjure up emotions). Please count me in and come visit me at 278, Atomic War Bride! ;)) Pam

Antonella said...

Ciao! I am so happy to meet you today on the wings of OWOH! Thanks for a chance to win your wonderful giveaway! One of my friends loves to walk through cemeteries and write down old sayings! Glad to meet you as I take my slow journey around the world...
Hugs, ♥ ♥ ♥ Antonella ♥ ♥ ♥
wing stop #153, snowy New Jersey
Please stop by #153 for a chance to win my giveaway!

Cris Peacock said...

Beautiful photo Rita--you have such a wonderful eye for just the right composition!

Cris Peacock said...

Beautiful photo Rita--you have such a wonderful eye for composition!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Rita! Where is this cemetery? I'd love to visit it too.
Jeanette C

Anonymous said...

A beautiful picture - please enter me in! And thanks for your kind words on my blog as well! I really do appreciate compliments - they keep me going! :) Happy OWOH!

alovelymadness said...

HAHAHA Your place is a total HOOT!
Dirty Sal is my kinda gal.

And Zombie is just adorable. Hilarious shots of him and his yummy hand.

Hey, I LURVVVV your photo. And if I do not win....since you like my necklace, I would love to maybe set up a trade later after all this OWOH is put to bed, we'll talk and maybe trade stuff....
I'm signing up to follow you around.
Thanks for stopping by Turn Left at the Pigs,
Diane

"MOI" Freubel said...

Hi Rita.
Thanks for your visit and nice to meet you too.
First I took a few moments to discover your blog and i've browsed a while through your earlier posts.
I must say...I'm glad I did and I was realy impressed !! ( Yes, I take my time :)
It was fascinating to see your talent and unique style, please cherish that !
I loved reading you post of Jan.15th and was wondering which artgroups you are in ?
And lots of succes with you etsy shop where I discovered a few more angel photos !! The look awesome !!

But anyway...I keep talking Rita :O
It was very enjoyable to read and discover your blog .Thank you for sharing.
*********
About your giveaway; It would be a present to treasure
and admirable that you would print this gift !! I hope you 'ship' and in meanwhile I keep my fingers crossed :)

Kind greetings, Rian from the Netherlands who is trying to write perfect English but never succeeds :)
I wish you a creative day !

Craftymoose Crafts said...

The photo is great! I've visiting from NY State and hope you can stop by my blog at #331 and enter my giveaway, too!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi Rita! So nice to meet you through One World One Heart 2011! :-)

I'm #407 and you can see my OWOH giveaway at: http://www.gaalcreative.com/2011/01/31/one-world-one-heart-2011-begins/

Terrific angel photo! Thank you for including me in your draw!

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh, I have always loved wandering through very old cemeteries, too! The angel you found is amazing... and my new home could really use some art on the empty walls! I also am digging on your little guy, Olaf the Monster. He is adorable! Keeping my fingers crossed... thanks for the chance to win!

Pennystamper said...

Since you've seen my blog you know I LOVE cemetery Angels so I want to win this!!! It was so nice to meet you!!

Aimee Jeffries said...

Great photo! I love taking pictures in the old cemeteries, some from the 1600's around here. Happy OWOH, nice to meet you :)

http://MistyMoonCreations.blogspot.com

Kathy McElroy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. I love to visit cemeteries too. love your photo. Please include me in your giveaway. Hope your having fun with OWOH.
Kathy
http://kathymcelroy.typepad.com/

Anne said...

The print would look wonderful sitting with my other angels!!!! It was so nice to stay awhile and enjoy a coffee with you. If you get the chance I would love you to visit me downunder (Australia) so I can return the favour. #819 mustlovepaint.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Greetings Rita from a fellow blogger/crafter in the UK.

Interesting give-away...there is definitely art to find on cemetaries... keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you for visiting me and for being part of this amazing journey of happiness.

Caroline OWOH #613

Anonymous said...

I love that photo - please let me win!!! LOL!!

Thank you for your visit to my blog and for your comment. I would love to win your giveaway (my email is in my profile)!!! Please count me in.

Greetings from Norway

lisanelsonart said...

Greetings from Pennsylvania! Thanks so much for visiting my blog - it's great to meet you. Please enter me in your wonderful drawing - the photo is gorgeous!

Lisa
http://lisanelsonart.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway-mermaid.html

Christine said...

this is so beautiful. count me in! thanks for entering at Crafty Geordi.

Lisa said...

Rita! I LOVE your artwork. I love your sense of humor, LOL. (Gotta love anyone who love's Dr. Horrible!) Your picture is awesome. My blog banner has an angel statue. I think I'm going to follow you to keep up with you. Thanks for visiting my blog... so I was compelled to visit yours (I'm having a hard time going through the list one by one) and now I've discovered another cool artist :-) Thank you.

Lins Artyblobs said...

Hi Rita, thanks for your visit & invite. I love going round cemeteries too, especially the old ones with lots of moss, ivy etc. I have a few photos on flickr of the Abney Park C if you're interested
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39984035@N04/sets/72157621101728696/
I would love to be included in the draw for the lovely photo.
http://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com

Luthien Thye said...

hello Rita :)
thank you for visiting me and inviting me over to your place :) i love your quirky sense of style :) and that print of the angel is beautiful!
pls include me in your drawing :))
HUGS!!
luthien :)

Kerin said...

Wow Rita!

I used to live off of Puget Sound near Shelton and never knew there was such a great photo opportunity! Where was this taken? It's awesome!

Also had fun looking at your other art. You have a great quirky and fun style that brings a smile definitely!

Thanks for visiting my blog also!

Kerin

Willnnabel said...

Wow what a lovely giveaway! Please add me to the list !Thank you for the opportunity to win!
Willnnabel@catel.net

Micki said...

What a lovely door prize. Thanks for the chance to win. Please visit me at Irish Muses #678.
Micki

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful photo. Thanks for stopping by the blog earlier... nice to meet you!

michelle said...

Hi so nice to meet you ! love your blog ! thanks for stopping by mine and please enter my name for your give away !

Carole Burant said...

Hi Rita, so lovely to meet you! Please add my name for your giveaway, I would so love to win a print of that gorgeous photo:-) I love nothing better than to walk in cemeteries and take photos of the statues and such.

Make sure you come by and enter my own giveaway if you haven’t done so already!!

Hugs, PEA from Canada xox

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the angels I see in cemeteries and have taken photos when I get a chance! This one is stunning! Thanks...I'm # 389 ! ♥
http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/

greenest mermaid said...

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love your photograph! Please count me in! :)
~Cecilia
thegreenestmermaid@gmail.com

Mandy said...

this is gorgeous, haunting, and i would love to win it...thanks for popping by my blog too...what a wonderful ride this is!!!
take care
xxx
mamdaray@bigpond.com

Unknown said...

lovely doorprize! i hope to bag the prize ^^)

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely photo. So nice to see you and your blog on my journey around OWOH 2011. Enjoy the rest of OWOH. Kim (No. 724)

Anonymous said...

rita, your cemetery photo is absolutely divine! i LOVElove it!! and, of course i would love to be included in your drawing... and i have just the place to hang it.

thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment and the collage compliment.

xx
alicia
hi at altered bits dot com

SharDon Exclusives said...

Thank you for your sweet prayers for my son and daughter. You are so kind to stop by and I appreciate your compassion. Blessings to you and enjoy OWOH..
Sharon

stampgram said...

Hello from Cody, Wyoming, USA. I enjoyed visiting your blog and getting to know a bit about you.
Thanks for participating in OWOH. Please enter me in the drawing for your cemetery angel.
If you haven't done so yet, please stop by and enter these giveaways too.
# 385 http://stampgram.blogspot.com
# 132 http://papertraders-art.blogspot.com/search/label/Home

s hyler said...

I would love to be included in your wonderful drawing, if you get the chance my blog is #809

Lorrie Grainger Abdo said...

Wow, gotta visit a blog called "Atomic War Bride"! Would love to have your super photo from one of my most favorite places on earth: the Olympic peninsula.

Lorrie Abdo
lorrieabdo.blogspot.com

Tiziana said...

Hi Rita!!
Greetings from Sardinja in Italy.
I want thank you for you visit in our blog.
I’ve admired your blog and your works are very beautiful and interesting!
Do you want to put my name in you list, please! I hope to win in your play.

my e-mail is: tyziana63@tiscali.it

ByLightOfMoon said...

Oh HOw I adore your angel cemetary photo and I am so excited to have seen it! I would be honored to own it!

I also saw your fabulous mermaids below and I am hooked on mermaids!
Yours are so beautiful!

Your blog is just awesome!

Thanks for visiting my blog, I am #267 on the OWOH blog list
ByLightOfMoon@charter.net
Smiles,Cyndi

azviatx said...

Hello Rita,
You had me at Dr. Horrible! I am mad for Joss Whedon. Buffy freak.
Firefly. The lunchable Nathan Fillian. Ahhh.
Decay is a beautiful piece of photography. And Zombie, what a sweetie pie! Love the pic of Z chewing on the hand! I hope you're
having fun flitting around the blogosphere on the OWOH journey. Tina

Wendy said...

your blog theme cracks me up. Very uber-ghoul/housewife ;) And I love cemetary angels, I have a few photos around my house, so gorgeous giveaway.

Please enter my name for a chance to win your giveaway.

Thank you so much and blessings
Wendy : )

"The Year of the Cats"

Barbara Olivo Cagle said...

Hi Rita, I would love to win one of your cemetery photos. Please visit my blog, too. I am the author of "16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood." I am giving away my book and a couple of laminated 4 leaf clovers.
#844
barbara@barbaracagle.com
http://blog.barbaracagle.com

Leslie A. Hawkins said...

Loving this OWOH meet and greet. Come for a visit. www.beckoningoflife.blogspot.com Leslie

Rusted Wings said...

what a beautiful decaying angel! we don't have the old cemeteries where i live, so this is a beautiful sight!
please drop by my blog #30,
http://rustedwingsstudio.blogspot.com
warm hugs & blessings from Montana,
abigail

just me said...

greetings from spokane!! beautiful picture, i think a friend took a picture of the same angel, though not close up. they sure don't make headstones and such like they used too, such beauty and detail was put into them then. Please throw my name in the hat

c5 said...

Thanks for coming over to my blog! :) Your photo is beautiful! :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have a very warm and colorful blog. I really enjoyed my quick look around. Please enter me in your giveaway and visit me, if you haven't already. I'm number 11 and my information is on my profile page.

Marie said...

What lovely photography! I am thrilled to enter.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
OWOH giveaway

What's up Duck? said...

That's a lovely photo. But what has happened to that poor angel? She hasn't just been worn down by time but apparently clawed at mercilessly by it.

Ducky Doo
http://whazupduck.blogspot.com/
nutamuATaolDOTcom
(just replace AT with @ and DOT with . I do this to dodge email grabbing internet bots)

Leslie said...

Oooh, I love cemetary angels. Your photo is beautiful....thanks for the chance to win.

http://leslie-mylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/

Joe Madl said...

your cemetery angel, decay, is beautiful! i love cemetery angels and stones. thanks for the chance to win.

it's so nice to "meet" you and to enjoy exploring your blog!

please stop by my blog for a chance to win my gift as well, if you haven't already!

namaste'
joe in montana
http://manhandledthreads.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Hey Rita, It's lovely to meet you via OWOH. I love to haunt cemetaries, too. Your photo of this angel is lovely. Please count me in. ~Michelle, OWOH #598

LamoreAllure said...

Greetings from Ipswich, MA
I'm glad to meet you.

I'm a jewelry artist of sorts, a watercolor painter, an upcycler, and an over all creative adventurer!

I'd be honored for you to follow my blog!

Please enter me into the OWOH give away. I hope you can visit my blog, too. I'm giving away a shabby chic denim necklace. Come chat any time.

http://www.LamoreAllure.blogspot.com
email: Lamore225@gmail.com

Hugs¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´Linda L

Gale said...

Hello from Oregon! Thanks for letting me peek around in your blog and enter your giveaway. The picture is touching! Very, very beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Thanks for the chance to win!
Please feel free to come to my blog and enter for my doorprize as well!
:) Gale OWOH #473
http://galevarland.blogspot.com
gizmo01@charter.net

Monique Kleinhans said...

Love your photo work! Simply stunning. Count me in for your give-a-way, and I hope you can swing by and visit me as well.
www.thelightifind.blogspot.com
(#535 OWOH)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita! Love the fact you have the soundtrack to Dr.Horrible's Sing along blog going! Love it, love it, love it!
Your photography is quite unique and beautiful!
Thanks for dropping by my blogs during the OWOH 2011 hop! Hope you’ve had a fabulous experience! It’s a pleasure meeting you! Keep your art alive!
Hugs
~Spike

http://spikescreativeside.com (#22)
http://spikestutorials.wordpress.com/ (#24)

spikelikeart at gmail dot com

Laume said...

Your playlist is Dr. Horrible!? Do you know ALL THE WORDS, like me!??? And wanders about cemeteries taking photos like me as well. Sounds like we're meant to be friends!