RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I love the Sea!

I was thinking about mermaids today, and how when I was a kid I was convinced that one of my vaccination scars was actually a "secret mark from Atlantis".  I was a Princess of Atlantis.  And of course, since Atlantis had sunk beneath the waves, it followed that I was a mermaid.  :)

This made me want to look back to see what sorts of sea-related tidbits I have created.  Most of these are many years old, but fun to revisit nonetheless. 
Here's a doodle I did of a mermaid and below that, the subsequent digital art piece I created from it!

Below are a couple of "undersea" pieces I did featuring my own poetry.

Naturally, I love Bathing Beauties too!  Here are a couple of pages I did for a chunky- I made specific pages for each player.



Here are a few Pirate pieces:

The cover of a Mermaid-themed journal I created for a Round-Robin exchange:

There's a fish trapped under this net:
I made both of these pages for someone's else RR journal.

The theme for this ATC exchange was "Fish out of Water". 

Just playing around:

The digital piece below is one of several of mine that made it into the ATC book put out by Stampington!

Below is an ATC I made for Bernie Berlin's card deck (ages ago):
Aquanetta the Saint

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been so productive. I love the mermaids especially. Keep it up.

AtomicWarBride said...

Aw thanks sweetie!!! :)