I am participating again this year in the lovely One World One Heart giveaway. The purpose of this event is to unite bloggers around the world- to visit new blogs and meet new people and as a bonus, to maybe win some art or other cool prizes!!
This year I am offering up one of my original hand-painted monster tiles! This tile is 4x4 in size and features a portrait of the monster ISIS. Isis is an Astronomer and is always on the look out for other forms of life. Her favorite band is Steppenwolf (Magic Carpet Ride!)
To win this tile, please just leave a comment on my blog. My comments are moderated right now, so don't panic if yours doesn't show up right away. I will get to them and will post them asap! Please include your email address so I can contact you if you win! I'll do a random drawing using random.org to pick the winner on Feb 15th, 2010. So Stay Tuned!
Thank you for looking and please don't forget to check out the original One World One Heart Blog!
Update 2/10/10: WOW! What a great response so far! Thank you! I want to thank each and every one of you for your sweet comments. It has been such a thrill reading all of them!
I've decided to add a 2nd giveaway item! This time it's an 8x10 collage on canvas board- using acrylic paint and various papers. This is part of my etiquette series of pop art paintings. This naughty one is called Daily Spanking.
So please leave a comment below and on Feb 15th, I'll announce the 2 winners!
96 comments:
Wow! first on the list two in a row..ha ha...I decided to go to the bottom and I'm having so much fun...I love this tile..I was attempting to see more but couldn't find your blog page...I'll try again, but I wanted to leave this note now...thx for playing, count me in, june
juneart@me.com
#749
what a great offering. i collect hand-painted tiles so please count me in. my blog is http://paperfanatic.blogspot.com
A tile is a very interesting medium. Isis the monster looks friendly, so we would love her in our house. Thank you for offering this.
What a wonderful giveaway you're offering! I'd love to enter and you can enter on my blog as well. #227 on the magic carpet.
Wow I love her! What a wonderful gift. I will be back to have a proper look at your blog at my leisure.
Would love to see you over at my place
Please hop over and see me @
OWOH my gift!
Isis is pretty cute, I happen to love Steppenwolf as well. I would be happy to offer her a forever home.
Thanks so much for the chance,
Grace
#268
Isis is quite wonderful! I think she would enjoy searching the skies from my top floor apartment! Thanks for a wonderful giveaway! jinglesells at gmail dot com
That looks fabulous. Thank you for your generosity.
Annie
Very cool giveaway. Would love to be included.
debby
What fun monsters.
I love this blog event -- you find the most interesting blogs!! Great characters! I scrolled down to take a more in! Very fun!
Enjoy the carpet ride!
This is my first year in OWOH and it's been quite a ride!
Lovely giveaway! Please throw my name in the hat! I'm looking forward to giving a closer look to your blog!
Hope you will enter my giveaway too!
blog: http://www.createdbyrisa.com
email: createdbyrisa@gmail.com
OWOH #554
Your tile work is darling. Please include me in your drawing.
jodaeodesign@gmail.com
What a wonderful and clever creation! Thank you so much for your giveaway!
Amy, OWOH #680/681
artsyrockerchick@aim.com
BackseatWriter.com
Swooping in from Alabama on my magic carpet ride. Isn't this just the most wonderful adventure that Lisa has sent us on? So many new friends to meet...so many talented artist works to see and oh yes...all the kindred spirits finding their way.
Any gift made or given from one person's heart to another is so special...please enter me in your giveaway.
When you take flight again, please come on down and stop by my place, Southern Ooaks (#760) There will be a fresh glass of Sweet Iced tea waiting on you....a fun and whimsical world inside and a chance to win some of my treasures from the heart.
Hugs,
Regi
Hi there,
Am i the first one to comment? Maybe that w3ill be lucky for me aw I love your hand painted tile. Stop by and ent4er my giveaway when you have a chance.
BrendaLea
Magic Carpet #460
Southern Illinois
prpldy@comcast dot net
I really like your little monster tile. My son loved monsters when he was little. He never worried about monsters under the bed! :-) I am #466 on the Magic Carpet Ride so please stop by........
O-Kay! If Isis isn't just the coolest tile I've ever seen, then I don't know what is. I own quite a few tiles and only a very few are actually hanging up. Isis would be a BEAUTIFUL piece of art for the very small (4x4) space I must've been saving just for her. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with the rest of the blogging community. Tina
I love your monsters!!! hope I win!
Sign me up! This is TOO cool!~~~XXOO, Beth
What a great artwork! I have a special affinity for the goddess, Isis, so your piece is especially meaningful. Visit me (#874) for an Angel Card Reading giveaway. Happy flying!
ISIS is too cute for words!! she can come search for other life forms by me anytime :)
I love the tile! Isis is so cute.
This is a brilliant idea for a giveaway! Please enter me into the drawing! :]
briannarocko@yahoo.com
Great giveaway! Please enter my name!
Oh... You are one talented Chiccie!
Please enter my name for a chance to win your carpet Tile!
Fly the Magic Carpet to Australia for your chance at "Growing a Garden", chic Eco Line Boho Bag...
Julie xox
Ticket Holder #873
Hi, Rita!!!! Greetings from NW Arkansas! Please enter me in your fantastic drawing and be sure to stop by my blog for a chance to win, too. #56
Greetings & Salutations,
Spooktacular Tile OWOH Giveaway!
Fly by my blog when you get a chance...
Forbidden Planet Giveaway #242 On The List @:
http://todaysgold.com
P.S. Wonderful Blog!
Cosmic Blessings, Lyndy Ward
Hey Rita, can BadBaby sista's enter too?! I'd love to own Isis!!!
Sandi
sugarbushfarm219@yahoo.com
What a delightful tile. I can see you aren't afraid of color, either. My OWOH giveaway is #79 on the magic carpet.
Great Rita!! Please throw my name into your hat!
Constance
Hi dear!!! I like your idea! It’s very Awesome! I wish to ALL who will participate in this wondefull give-away, Big Good Luck! Yohooooo! ;)
Thakns for your visit to my blog. Wonderful to meet so many bloggers from all over the world.
Cool monster tile! Would love to be entered!
Pleased to visit you on One world one heart, Please enter me into your draw :-) I must have that Monster tile :-D
Love it! Yes, please enter me!
You're so atomically fun! That tile is the bomb, and actually reminds me of the characters in a board game I have from years and years ago - The Awful Green Things from Outer Space.
cool giveaway. :)
Awesome! thankks from Tucson, robin
heaphywest@gmail.com
Lovely! Thanks for the chance.
Hi,
I have so enjoyed meeting you and seeing your blog.Thanks for entering my name for a chance to win your fantastic prize...
Hop on the Magic Carpet and come over to my blog for a chance to win my beaded bracelet. I am #362 on the list.
This is such a fun time....
Thanks again
xoxo
((((hugs))))
maggie
that is funky and I would love it :)
thanks for visiting my giveaway (journal & stamp), I hope you come back and visit again,
Shona
http://shonastudio.blogspot.com/
this has so much personality! I would love to win him..thanks for entering my giveaway too! melinda
creative art! thank you for the chance.
What beautiful artwork! Please enter my name into your fabulous drawing for a chance to win.
Also, I would love for you to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway - #548.
Thanks,
Jenn
Great giveaway! Thanks so much for having this- please add my name to the hat. And if you haven't already, don't forget to pop over to my blog for chances to win prizes, too! #318 on the magic carpet...
Please include me in your giveaway.....
Take care,
Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com
Hi Rita, what a lovely idea and post you have. I love the monster tiles. I'd love to win. I absolutely love your gifts. Please take time to visit my blog, too, for a chance to win my book, 16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood. I'm working on getting all the country flags. I promise to revisit your's too.
#784
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com
I want! I'd love to win!
Thanks for an enchanting stop on the magic carpet!
Outrageous joy,
Kathy over at Everyday Bliss
#111 on the blog tour
OMG, she is totally dreamy dreamy dreamy!!!!!! Please enter me for a chance to win her!! You can reach me by leaving comment on my blog motherhenna.blogspot.com or email via my website motherhenna.com -- and come by my OWOH give away if you want #550 on the list...
miracles!
k-
he is cute! please enter me in your drawing and enter mine if you haven't!
Oh how fab! Your work is so vibrant! Please count me in :-)
Sadie x
OWOH #962 come visit me too :-)
Hi Rita -- it took me a long time to make my way to you, lol! (I've been visiting every blog in order!). I already have some of your tiles and I LOVE THEM. We use them every night as coasters for our tea. Well used and well loved!
xox
~martha
She absolutely must come and keep me company in my studio! Please count me in. ☺
In your travels, stop by Wigglebutt =)
http://wigglebuttblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-2010.html
pat@wigglebutt.com
Love your monster tile! Please include me :)
Oh yes, please, enter my name for your lovely giveaway. I would so love to win your delightful Isis tile!! If you haven't already, come over to enter mine, I'm #116. Thank you:-) xox
Your monster tiles are so cute! Please enter me for a chance and thanks for stopping by #234 on the magic carpet.
Hugs, antonella :-)
www.quilling.blogspot.com
Please add my name to your generous giveaway and I hope you are having as much fun as I am, hopping from blog to blog, checking out all these creative people.
cool giveaway, please count me in!
TQ for dropping by my OWOH. I'd like to participate in yours too. It is a pleasure meeting u.
cheers! Grace
http://whimsyloft.com
That is so cool disco dog. Love it :)
Who doesn't love a nice monster!
Love the monster and this magic ride.
xo-junie
Isis is awesome please count me in.
When get some time out of your busy day, fly by my blog on your magic carpet, I am OWOH #907.
It is a pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for participating in OWOH.
Fun and such great use of colour!! Please sign me up for your draw!
Best wishes-
gera
Love This...Super Dooper!! Sign me Up!! Great to meet you...thanks for stopping b my place earlier...
Creager Studios
Oh this is fabulous!! love the bright colours. Please count me in!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog, I appreciate your comment!
Mary-Beth
My journey into Art #396
great I love it!
I hope I win!
Here is my link to my OWOH 2010 giveaway at TAJ.
http://theartjournal.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/one-world-one-heart
Count me in Rita,lovely to see you again!
xoxo
Thanks for the chance to win, its lovely. Trianna from Victoria Canada.
tricklestogether@hotmail.com
http://triannastreasures.blogspot.com/
Hi Rita,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I would love the chance to win your lovely giveaway.
Evelyn, from South Florida
Hi from Victoria, Australia
I love your paintings especially the little monsters.
I would love to win Isis.
Please enter me into the draw.
Thanks Lynda
http://taylormadeinoztales.blogspot.com/
grrr! cute monster! He'd look cool in my house, but probably scare away all my fairies, lol! and nice wicked second painting! drop my name in your hat please
I am #650 if you get a chance to stop by
xoxo
pink
Oh that is just sooo funky!! PLEASE add me to your giveaway and thank you for stopping by to seeme.
Cindy #603
love your playlist, thanks for stopping by #690
XD
Hi Rita! Your giveaway is fabulous! I would love a chance to win. Please add my name to your drawing. Thanks so much for your sweet visit! Lisa :)
Very cool! I love Isis.
best wishes from Tennessee #1035
Fun! love both your prizes.Please add my name. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my OWOH crazy polymer clay girl bracelet giveaway. #807
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
And thank you for your offering to this wonderful journey!
~Cecilia
thegreenestmermaid@gmail.com
Great giveaways. Love your blog too!
http://leslie-mylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/
Fun creations!Thanks for flying by my blog!
I would love to be included in your wonderful drawing.
Sandra
Thank you for commenting on my blog OWOH 885. My magic carpet is very slow but I am trying to get to all those that commented. Please include me in you draw, I'd love to win either of your pieces.
Gail :-)
Both of your creations are quite neat. Please count me in to win.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Oh my goodness, your monster is so cute! And you spanking picture is hilarious! LOL.
very cool please enter me thanks for droping by my blog:)
How pretty. I would love to be entered into you drawing. So glad OWOH brought me to your blog. :-)
Michelle
mouse1996@gmail.com
Two fabulously fun creations! Isis is so cute, and Daily Spanking is so "cheeky" (yup, bad pun intended!)
Thank you for hopping aboard this magic carpet ride. I hope you get a chance to visit my blog #258 on your journey.
Hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com
Hehehe I love your little monster tile! And your collage too! Thank yu for entering my give away and for inviting me to enter yours!
Bonjour!
I am LuLu at MyPinkTurtle, very pleased to meet you...
What a lovely blog you have my dear! And a beautiful giveaway too!
Please add me to your list of participants. And if you haven't stopped by my place for a little visit, please drop by anytime. My number is 991, all you have to do is click on this link http://mypinkturtle.blogspot.com/2010/01/time-for-one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html and it will open up the door to my studio!
Wish me luck!
LuLu
What an awesome giveaway! I would love to win.
Karla
What a great tile! Greetings from Juneau, Alaska. I am having a wonderful time visiting all these fantastic art blogs. Fantastic giveaway. I would love a chance to win. Please enter me.
I am giving away a piece of sea glass jewelry I created on my blog.
Anji
anji.gallanos@gmail.com
http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com
I am glad I made it to your blog in time ;-) Your monster tile is gorgeous! I'd love to win one of your lovely creations :-) So please include me in your drawing!
Greetings from Germany,
Dagmar (#160 on the carpet)
http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
quiltmoose(at)gmail(dot)com
Please enter my name.:0) I am also having a giveaway and would love for you to stop by if you haven't already. #1025
Lovely artwork!Please count me in. Enjoy your magic carpet ride. #276
I hope I made it in time. It's nice to meet you! Thank you for a chance to win your wonderful giveaway! Don't forget to visit all 3 of my blogs as I am giving away something at all of them! My drawing ends at Midnight 2/15.
Monica
http://giddygreetings.com
http://thezenlens.com
And one for the kids at:
http://www.ggcaa.com
giddygreetings at yahoo dot com
cool tile! please enter me in your giveaway!
Post a Comment