Ah, the good ole days.
RAMBLINGS
of a well-worn mind
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tony and I: The Early Years
My husband Tony and I have been together over 23 years now. We met and started dating in High School in 1985. While digging up childhood photos of myself, I unearthed some gems of the two of us in our "early years".
This is a photo of us after our very first dance together. We danced to Prince's Purple Rain.
Here we are decked out as Hippies during one of my jr. year dances.
And here we are at my Jr. Prom. The theme was 1920s, but I didn't have a Flapper dress, alas.
Here we are in my Sr. year, smooching beneath my lovely willow tree. Boy I was skinny back then.
I love this goofy picture for some reason.
Ah yes, my hair was out of control in those days!! Even more so then now. LOL.
This is a great photo of a bunch of my high school friends and I at a beach party. Tony and I are in the middle.
Here we are at my Sr. Prom.
And the stereotypical Prom photo- voila! I loved that dress! I worked that gold lame and lace I tell you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my god, GORGEOUS!!!
I was skinny too then=good god, i was 135 and thought I was FAT! what was wrong with me LOL
I love this one "beach party. Tony and I are in the middle." I swear to god I would say that was ME. I had the same hair!!! I don't have alot of old pics (lost in basement flood years ago) but I need to find some and send you-we coulda been sisters!
Wow, that does look like Barbe in the middle of the beach party pic! Which, btw, it a great picture. Looks like it should have a big header across the top: "Meatballs 5: Now with 100% Less Coreys" :)
LOVED these pictures chickie. Esp the gloves for your senior prom =o)
We too have the same hair. Looks like great times.
Jeanette
Wow, I didn't even remember that beach party until I saw your picture.
Thanks
Post a Comment