RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Me


I've been inspired lately by my friends Julie and Mish who have shared photos of themselves as kids, as well as by all the talk of self-portraits on various art groups I'm in. So I decided to excavate some old photos of myself growing up. The photo above is my favorite of myself as a kid. My mom always said I "talked with my hands". I still do!

My mom, with her hair in curlers, holding me. Look at my ears and the expression on my face!

My mom loved to dress me up, as you can tell from this photo.


Although our pictures are placed together here, Tony and I did not meet in Elementary School- we met in High School. Still, I think we would have looked cute together even back then! :)
This one is of our family dog Punky and myself. She was an amazing dog- and an incredible friend to me growing up. I will always remember her.

No comments: