RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Xmas Party at Teesha's House

Mish and I had a blast at Teesha's and Tracy's house last night. Their house and studio are amazing!! See the pics below!

















It was great being able to meet other local artists. We even had time for a gift exchange. Here's the beautiful gift I received and the artist who made it- Deirdra Doan.


I was delighted that my packet of monster tiles went over well with Andrew, a Fashion Designer (pictured with Teesha above). I'm encouraged to make more!







1 comment:

Deirdra Doan said...

Oh I found you! I looked at your name tag on my blog.

Thank you for the great photo. I just love that you enjoyed my gift...warms my heart.
Would you please email me the original file for the photo of me. It is so good. I also like the other ones you took of Teesha and all.

Yes make more tiles!!

Thank you.
Deirdra
deirdradoan (at) gmail.com