RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Disco Dog


Disco Dog is the most important being in the life of my dh and I, so its a bit odd that I haven't written a blog about her yet. Its not as if I don't have literally thousands of pictures of her that I could post!! I guess its because I feel like I can't do her justice. I can't explain what she means to Tony and I in mere words.
So for now, I won't. I'll just let her pictures speak for themselves. Here we are on her 15th birthday (which happens to be Tony's birthday too- April 15th, 2008), going for a day at the beach! (One of her favorite past-times).






Is this going to be another boring day at home?




Nope- we're off to the Beach!







Thanks for a great time Mom and Dad!





Tuckered out from a long hard day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Rita, what a perfectly happy pup! Glad to see her looking so good.