Glad you asked! Here are some of my latest ventures.
Below is a fairy I'm working on for a "Fairy in a Jar" swap! :)
I haven't named the fairy yet but I think I'm closed to finished with her saucy self.
I'm also currently involved in a RR. The theme for this particular book in the RR was "Marie Antoinette". I did three spreads:

Below is a fairy I'm working on for a "Fairy in a Jar" swap! :)
I haven't named the fairy yet but I think I'm closed to finished with her saucy self.
I'm also currently involved in a RR. The theme for this particular book in the RR was "Marie Antoinette". I did three spreads:


This last page is done with fabric... the white bunch in the middle is a bookmark of sorts, done with gauze/mesh material. It looks better in person! (I hope!)
I also finished a poison bottle for another swap. I don't know if you can see it in the second picture, but inside the bottle is a skeleton hand tied to some sticks. Its my Voodoo Venom potion.
1 comment:
Wow, these are cool!
I'm so inspired! Is it too late for me to make a cool gothicky jar? Even though Halloween is over?
Thanks for sharing
Chris
Post a Comment