RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Saturday, October 27, 2007

ODE TO SHATNER

(A still from Devil's Rain, autographed for little ole me by The Man himself, William Shatner)


I thought I would take this moment to point out what I'm sure many of you have already seen, admired, and worshipped: Shatner doing "Rocket Man".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DvQwXOCKNLY


Speaking of The Man, recently there was a gallery show in Canada in which various artists created works in homage to Big Bill. The show was such a success that a book came out of it and naturally, being the fan of Shat that I am, I had to buy it. The verdict? Blindingly Brilliant! Great art, great Shatnerian quotes- what more could you ask for?

http://shop.uppercasegallery.ca/collections/gallery/Shatner


Haven't had enough of Shatner yet?

Try:

http://www.shatnerology.com/

Or if you want to peruse a book, try the Enclopedia Shatnerica:

http://tinyurl.com/24u6vx



Or simply try searching YouTube for more Shatner videos. You really can't get enough. Really.

Best of all, get it all straight from the Man himself at:

http://williamshatner.com/

Shatner, the Man, the Myth, the Legend.