RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm in the Dead of the Day art show!!

I'm in another Art Show!!!  WOOHOO!!    I entered one piece and the curator loved it so much he asked me to submit 5 additional pieces!!  Photography this time.  I'm so excited. 

Here's the nitty gritty: 

Lowell Art Works presents:


“Dead of the Day"

Opening Reception: Saturday, October 16th, 4-9 PM
How do you envision death? What does death look like or mean to you? What, to you, represents death—a figure, an animal, an object? Is death a new beginning or an end? Is death your friend or your enemy?

These are the questions artists will explore in LAW's October show, "Dead of the Day".

Everett Art Walk's last stop: We're open 2 hours later than downtown venues, so take the Art Walk and end up here!

Show Dates: October 16th - November 12th, 2010

For more info, contact

Brian Seldt, Event Curator

brianseldt@yahoo.com

Lowell Art Works

5205 S. 2nd Ave.

Everett, WA 98203

(425) 923-3635

http://www.lowellartworks.com/


Here's a sneak peak at two of the photos I have in the exhibit:


5 comments:

purplume said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. So the opening was yesterday. Enjoy.

AtomicWarBride said...

Thank you!! :)

Parabolic Muse said...

Rita these are so great. I know I'm late, but I had to tell you.

AtomicWarBride said...

Thank you sweetie! :)

Rita

Carrie said...

OMG! That first photo gives me the willies! Nice work! I love it!