RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm in the Lowell Art Works Portrait Show!

One of my newest spray paint portraits was accepted into the show!

Check out the AD below:

Join us at Lowell Art Works this Saturday!
“A portrait is a painting, photograph, sculpture, or other artistic representation of a person, in which the face and its expression is predominant. The intent is to display the likeness, personality, and even the mood of the person.”
Peruse a vista of visages in this unique show, where the art will watch you as well!

The Portrait Show
Opening Reception

Saturday, September 18th

4-9 PM
During the Everett Art Walk


Lowell Art Works

5205 South 2nd Ave

Everett WA 98203

2 comments:

Parabolic Muse said...

I'm such a dork, I haven't been keeping up with my blogs, and I am just now seeing this! over a week later!

How'd it go?

I know you can't respond right now, but I'm thinking of you.
C

purplume said...

Congrats. I hope it went well for you.
I love the mood of this portrait.