I will post details of the event when I know more!
Here is my Black/White/Red Series for the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge:
Here's my Monstrous contribution to the challenge!
And here is my Pop-Culture People series.... the quotes are from old home ec/etiquette books that I collect- most are from the 1940s-1960s.
First up is my only collage piece in the collection- I tried to draw a full body but think I need to stick with faces for now so I thought I'd collage it instead!
Below is my interpretation of a portrait of my mom when she was younger!
Below is one of my personal favorites- and the last one I did for the challenge.
The following two are two of my favorites!!!
In the end I sort of felt like this one below was a wee bit of a self-portrait (but with red hair). LOL.
3 comments:
I LOVE ALL of them!! Wow, great job Rita. I really like your color combinations . Good Luck at the show! xoxo Pam
Hehe Rita, never saw these before! Love them!!! Jo Anne
Thanks Jo Anne!
Post a Comment