Can't decide how to finish this piece!! What do you think?

Lace and blue button at the top

lace and white flower at the top

nothing at the top

nothing at the top; lace over the word ALONE at the bottom

large metal flower at the top

mesh over the word ALONE

white flower at the top

Blue dotted sheer fabric over the whole thing; flower at the top
6 comments:
How fun! I like that you've shown all the options.
I like the ones where there is nothing at the top, and something over the word Alone, kind of obscuring it. The polka dots is very interesting, but without the flower at top.
I love the texture of this.
Thanks for sharing.
I love the last one with the dots! I'm not saying it is the right one.
Catherine
I am a less is more type of girl so think of that when you read this. I would go with the mess or just a swipe of gesso over the word alone.No big flowers or dots, too distracting. Lovely piece.
A beautiful piece as is, but I love the mesh over the word, and the white flower somewhere down below. Before the word or in the lower left of the image. It all has a clean sureal dreamy quality to it.
I like the bottom one with the dots - really effective... love it though, good job!
hey, it's your piece, so you get to ultimately decide, but i like it with nothing added, and the alone with the little bit of something over it. Not the lace, but the one before that. the starker look kind of lends itself to the theme.
nice piece!
:)
Post a Comment