RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rick Springfield 2009

I was lucky enough to attend another Rick Springfield concert this past month. He was playing at the ECQ in Tacoma. My friend Mish and I got VIP seats- initially we thought we were in the 1st row (as in VIP 1 AA), but the ECQ played one of its usual tricks and put two "premium" rows in front of ours, much to our dismay. Luckily, our seats were still quite good and since Rick allows fans to take photos during his shows, I was able to get some incredible shots!! Enjoy!























OK, does this man ever age?? He'll be 60 this year but he looks like he did 20 years ago!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! You got some awesome shots! And a great view. It really is surprising that he's going to be 60!

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow said...

Great shots! I'm sure the show was awesome (as always).