In between songs, they provided us with "professional banter"! (Read: hilarious riffing off of each other and the audience).


They do "Freebird" Live! And Jemaine has to act it out, of course.


Telling a great Whale of a story as a preface to "Think About It". To the gist of: Whales sneak on land and leave stickers on hippie's cars. They have difficulty using cell phones to call 911 when they're in trouble so its up to all of us to help them out.
Here Bret and then Jemaine both demonstrate how a whale would try to use a cell phone.
The 911 operator answers the whale's call....
And the whale just serenades him with whale song...
So "Think About It"...

"Its getting late... if we did all the requests we'd be here all night.... what time did we start?" I yelled 9! Then Jemaine and Bret laughed really hard and said "oooh, you're thinking that if you say 9 we might forget what time we really started and play all night!"
"I see you girls checkin' out my trunks..."

"I see you girls checkin' out the front of my trunks, I see you girls lookin' at my junk then checkin' out my rump then back to my sugar lumps"

"My sugar lumps are two of a kind, sweet and white and highly refined"
























1 comment:
Your pictures are fantastic, Atomic War Bride! The best part is how you confirmed how sweet both Bret & Jemaine are. Have you considered joining the WTF community board? It's a great place for FotC fans. Cheers!
Post a Comment