I put another Blurb book together- this time the theme is RUST. I'm very excited about this one as I think it contains some of my best "textural" photos. Most of it was shot at Fort Worden in Port Townsend WA, but some of it is from my other travels, including: rusty hitching posts in New Orleans, a random little cemetary on the coast of WA, and a pool of rust in the Roman Baths in England. Even every day objects served as inspiration, as I shot photos of an old grill and porch mounts around the old 1940s house Tony and I are renting!
The photo included above is one of my favorite spreads- and one you won't see in the preview (alas- the book is slightly too long to allow all the pages to show in the preview). The image on the L is the pool at the Roman Baths and the image on the R is an old post sticking up from the sand on a remote stretch of beach in WA.
Here's the link to my Blurb site!
2 comments:
Oh how cool, Rita! The more I think about this book, the more excited I become over the possiblities. We have a huge stack of family photos that we could make a book out of...what a cool way to hand down photos to future generations as well as those family members that are still around!
I am really going to look carefully at all of this! Thanks so much for posting about this site!
I LOVE rust...must be cuz I'm so old LOL
Jeanette
Post a Comment