RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Monday, July 30, 2007

Current art projects- July 2007

I'm currently working on some art projects that I can't show you because they are for a friend's upcoming book.... its top secret! More details to follow.....

But I'm also working on an ABC chunky for one of my favorite art groups in the whole world- the Bad Babies. I have the letter A. Hmmm... what will I focus on.... agoraphobia? angora sweaters? alligators? astronomy? anatomy? or my personal favorite topic- the ATOMIC age?

I decided to go for Anatomy because I simply couldn't resist it... here's a draft of what I'm doing- not sure if I'm done yet or if I will elaborate on it....



I'm also working on some hot pink and orange atcs. I thought I'd play around with some cool patterned paper but I'm not sure if I'm happy with the results.... I will leave them alone for now and come back to them later...





Meanwhile I'm plotting out my very first altered bra exchange.... hosted by Esti (check out her gorgeous blog!) one of my fellow moderators in the Altered Art Obsession group!
I am fabric-challenged so I am a bit nervous about this one... but its something I've always wanted to tackle! The bras will be auctioned to raise funds for breast cancer research! I will post more info when the time nears. For now, check out these links to past altered bra creations!


I just got my first set of MOO cards and I love them! They are so addicting!!! I wanted some artsy "business" cards and I thought these might do the trick- they are, indeed, pretty darn cool. Since I can't post a lot of my more recent stuff, here are some of my past works that I just turned into MOOs...





















No comments: