Cemetary!
Elk! Actually saw them in Oregon, not California!
Road Side Attractions:
The Oregon Coast!
Yaquina Lighthouse:
Tide Pool!
A lovely stretch of deserted beach- time for some off-leash exploration!
Such a happy dog!
See Zombie on the Beach in this video!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
You take such great pictures, Rita, the tide pool ones are frame-worthy. Of course, if i were you, I'd get a huge poster of Zombie leaping through the sandy beach, he is such a happy spirit. I watched the beach video, and it made me laugh and smile. And let's not forget that freaky dwarf, I love your perspective on that one, it's so funny! We should do a postcard swap with a dwarf theme...
Aw thanks for the lovely compliments! I love taking photos! I am such an amateur but I really love it. SOmetimes too much- I walk around w/ the camera glued to my eye. LOL. Yes, I need to make a big print of the one of Zombie on the beach. I have some of Disco dog but still need to work on her shadow box... I haven't had the heart to do that yet. I still miss her too.
Post a Comment