RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Woohoo! I'm in another Art Exhibit!

My dear friend Jules is celebrating 5 years of glorious art at her Lowell studios and both Mish and I have art up as part of her V exhibit!  This time I entered my Eastern State Penitentiary photos. 










I was going to do this one but Jules liked the color version better.  :)


Easter State was such a haunting yet mesmerizing place to shoot photos.  I love looking for beauty in the discarded.

4 comments:

Parabolic Muse said...

Oh, these photos are so creepy and cool... Congrats to both of you on being in the mix! I bet that's going to be a fun event.
Thanks for letting us know about this post. This creeps me out... in a good way!

danceswithtrees said...

Rita...those photos are so haunting! They asre great! Congrats on another show! Lorna

Lisa South said...

Wow - these are so gorgeous! You definitely found the beauty in that eerie place.

Kim Rae Nugent said...

I was updating my blog today, checking links. Fabulous photos! Congratulations!