RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Monday, August 2, 2010

Art Books for Sale!!

I have the following Art Books for sale!  They are all in excellent shape. I will combine shipping and ship via whatever method you prefer.  If you order more than one book, it might be worth shipping via flat rate priority.  Or I can ship via media mail.  I will give you a shipping estimate once you let me know which books you are interested in.  I accept paypal or cashiers check.  If you have any questions, please email me at discodog01@hotmail.com


Books:  $10 each or best offer, plus shipping

Mothers and Daughters at Home by Charlotte Lyons



Photo Craft by Leslie Linsley and Jon Aron (sorry no photo)

Art Doll Chronicles by Somerset Studio



Wild with a Glue Gun by Kitty Harmon and Christine Stickler




Complete Guide to Altered Imagery by Karen Michel



Altered Art by Terry Taylor



In This House by Angela Cartwright and Sarah Fishburn



Decoupage by Juliet Bawden



French-Inspired Jewelry by Kaari Meng



Beading with Charms by Katherine D Aimone



Metal Clay in a Day by Tammy Garner



Collage for the Soul by Holly Harrison and Paula Grasdal



30 Minute Rubber Stamp Workshop by Sandra McCall



Making Gifts with Rubber Stamps by Sandra McCall



Art Doll Adventures by Lisa Li Hertzi



Altered Books, Collaborative Journals by Holly Harrison



SOLD  Wreck this Journal by Keri Smith




Paperbacks from Design Originals: $5 each or best offer, plus shipping

Artistry Stamp and Paper Arts

Junque Jewelry

Eyelets for Cards and More

Layered Cards for Every Occasion

Book Basics and Beyond

Shrink Art in Style

No comments: