RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Monday, July 12, 2010

Goodbye to my beloved Disco dog

With a hollowed heart I have to report that I had to put my most beloved Disco dog to sleep last week.  I still can't believe she is gone.  She meant more to me than I can describe.  I'm trying to take solace in the fact that she lived a long (over 17 years!) and very happy life.  Here are some of my favorite pictures of my baby girl:



I love you little dog.  More than life itself.

6 comments:

purplume said...

My condolences to you. My heart has a big space filled with a dog that has passed on. All good things to you.

Debbie said...

Oh Rita...I am so sorry to hear about Disco. Just remember the good times you had together...you gave her a long & very good life.

My heart is with you.
xo
Debbie
===^..^===

Parabolic Muse said...

my gosh, Rita, she is so beautiful. What a wonderful experience to have had, sharing her life.

I wish you peace.

Parabolic Muse said...

my gosh, Rita, she is beautiful.

What a wonderful experience, sharing her life.

AtomicWarBride said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments.

martha brown said...

Oh, Rita -- I'm so sorry -- I didn't know, or I would have written earlier. She looks so happy in the photos. She was so lucky to have you as her companion :)
xox
~m