RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Stencil Art!

A couple of weeks ago I was playing around with my own stencils (and a few store-bought stencils), some spray paint, and some blank greeting cards and envelopes, and here are the results.  I spent only a few minutes on each (not counting some drying time).  I was trying to see how quickly I could make somthing interesting out of these blank cards/envelopes while still learning about how to achieve a layered look with stencils and spray paint.  I think I can safely say this is addictive!! 



2 comments:

J.B. said...

very nice and even an envelope. You are such an doer.
The doily and the Joans attracted me the most.
Do you sell your cards anywhere besides Zazzle?

Chris said...

Rita, the stenciling is the fastest addiction on the planet. And you've really given it some treatment! I love the layering power of them. I have my spray paints out right now, ready to go for spring! My outdoor stencil studio is ready.