OK so Tony and I ended up adopting 3 adorable ratties. We wanted 2 but there were 3 left from a litter and we couldn't leave the lone girl behind! She's so cute! So we may get a 4th rat- another girl- to keep her company while we separate the sexes (at least until the boys are old enough to snip-snip. LOL. We don't want any pregnancies.)
Pictured above are Nezumi (F), Sulu (M) and Kato (M).
But meanwhile, there are lots more ratties that need adopting. If anyone wants pet rats (or mice actually- there are some mice in need as well), please go to these sites for more info:
They have foster homes in Canada, Wa and Or.
Rats make great pets!! But you have to be sure that you want these rescues- they deserve forever homes, not to be dumped yet again by someone who can't take care of them.
PLEASE CONSIDERING ADOPTING A RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Rita
3 comments:
Oh Rita...such CUTIES!!!I can't let DD Jessica see your blog...she's gonna want a half a dozen!! She's already been hinting lately!!!:)
They are ADORABLE.
Oh My God! These are GORGEOUS! I'm so glad you told us they were posted. I've been away from the group for awhile. They are so sweet! Congrats!
I'm jealous.
tooo cute!!! oh my gosh!! What a proud moma you are! :)
Post a Comment