RAMBLINGS

of a well-worn mind

Thursday, February 14, 2008

One World One Heart Winner!

I used random.org to choose a winner this AM and the lucky winner is:

THISGIRLREMEMBERS!! I have emailed her to let her know that she won. Congrats Girl! :)

Please check out her incredible blog! Her photography is jaw-dropping! Just gorgeous.

http://thisgirlremembers.wordpress.com/

I want to thank Lisa Oceandreamer for her brilliant One World One Heart campaign. I had so much fun visiting the hundreds of artist's blogs that ended up participating! What a wonderful treat its been.

I thank everyone who made comments on my blog. It was such a joy to read all of your comments- and I am so very flattered.

Thank you!

Rita

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am totally thrilled to have won, and am touched by your kind words about my own work. :) Yay for OW-OH!!

You should have an email reply from me with my contact info - let me know if it hasn't arrived and I'll resend.

Woo hoo! (And thank you thank you)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita,

The box arrived - yippee!! It is so lovely, and I hadn't realized from the photo that the top opens up the way that it does - I love it! Still deciding what special trinkets get the honor of living the the box. :) Thank you so much - how wonderful OWOH has been!