The books are so amazing- I cannot put into words how wonderful they are.
Because Tony and I didn't need the $$, we sent the extra book off to Bernie Berlin to auction off- she said she would auction it at some point to raise $$ for her dog rescues.
Here are the wonderful pictures of that book, courtesy of the hostess Teri Velazquez.
Artists include: Teri Velazquez, myself, and a host of other wonderful Artists: Keely Macalister, Colleen Kent, Zanna Hall, Carol Dellinger, Tiffini Elektra X, Lorna Sommer, Evaly Jerome, Debbie Metti, Brittney Young, Tracy Johnson

Cover art by Teri Velazquez

Bernadette in Paris by Rita Bellanca
Paris Rat by Keely Macalister
Pink Feathers by Colleen Kent
Carmen Miratna by Zanna Hall
Swiss Cheese by Carol Dellinger
Fairy "Tails" by Tiffini Elektra X
Artist Rats by Keely Macalister
Just gotta love' em by Lorna Sommer

Surfin' Bernadette by Teri Velazquez
Tribute to Zatoichi (Ichi) by Rita Bellanca
Bernadette Shops at Harrods by Evaly Jerome
Bernadette the Butterfly Princess by Evaly Jerome
Warhol Bernadette by Teri Velazquez
Bernadette- Queen of our Hearts by Debbie Metti
Miss Bernadette by Brittney Young
Lady Bernadette by Teri Velazquez
Bernadette was ready for her close-up by Tracy Johnson
Ready for her Close-up by Colleen Kent








2 comments:
I love your dedication to Bernadette! She was, as I have said before, the only rat I have ever loved!!! Very nice tribute.
Zanna
This is a beautiful story, Rita -- and so perfect for the year of the rat! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment